The College I wanted to go to

Thursday, March 5, 2015
Hey guys so I got denied going to the college I really wanted to go to. and the college I applied to was George Mason. I am here to explain why I want to go to that University even though I got denied. As a large, public analysis establishment within the heart of northern Virginia’s technology passageway, simply minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Mason students gain unique tutorial and career blessings. Virginia’s State Council of upper Education placed Mason at the highest of the list of Virginia faculties for highest average beginning remuneration of its graduates, creating Mason a sensible investment for your children's future.

I wanted to go to this college because it has a very nice educational system which interested me very much. the main academic course I wanted to attend was their cyber security course because I am looking towards that for my long term goal as i am just a senior in high school now. I know what I want to do compared to the other smart children but unsure students out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers